Friday, July 08, 2005

West Nile Virus and my big Headache, and the neighborhood Ashleys help me out

Is it West Nile Virus?

We have had this illness that keeps striking the family, and after some research it sounds like West Nile Virus, but I don't know for sure if it is. Dh, Ha, D, and Hy have all (not at the same time--its been spread out over a period of a few weeks) had terrible headaches and fevers. D and Ha both threw up. They were really suffering, but they all got better. Today I have a headache, yuck.

Painting the house

I went to finish up some painting in our new house yesterday. We are a one car family at the moment, so I had to walk. It was hot, but not too bad. I took a couple of the neighborhood Ashleys (one is 11, the other is 9--there is another one who is 11 but she is a bit of a snot and wouldn't be caught dead playing with my kids, LOL) with me so they could play with Hypatia and Wade. They all played hide and go seek in the empty house and kept my little ones entertained while I painted. We are going to start moving our big things over this weekend, I think. Then we will start (ok, finish, ha ha) fixing up this house and sell it, or maybe rent it.

My head hurts to badly to write much more. I always said this was a dumb blog anyway.

No comments: