Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Messed Up Lemon Bars

Well, you're not getting a recipe for this because it was all wrong. It turned out more like a shortbread cookie with a thin lemon top. I've made lemon bars before, but you'd never know it with the way these turned out. I realized after I started that I was using the wrong sized pan, so I doubled the recipe and it didn't work at all, lol! I was making them to take to a pot luck. I was going to take them even though they were messed up. But I forgot to bring them, lol!

I wasn't going to take a picture because I knew that I wasn't going to post the recipe, but I couldn't stop myself. I had to take a picture anyway. The sun was shining so bright in the window, I knew it would be a nice picture, and it is.

Sean told me that I shouldn't post every little thing I make, including the mistakes. But my thinking is that I'm just trying to show what I cook and how it turns out, even if its a failure. It didn't make sense to him, though.

Here ya go!

Messed Up Lemon Bars

2 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Did they taste good? You could have totally passed those off for a sucess if they tasted good. :D They look great!

Val

Laurie said...

Yeah, they tasted alright, which is why I was going to take them to the potluck anyway, but then I forgot!

Sean was so looking forward to good ol' lemon bars, so he was a bit dissappointed, lol!