Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Weekly Menus

I've decided that I'm going to put my current weekly menu in the sidebar. Each week I plan a flexible menu. I plan 5 or 6 dinner recipes and one desert recipe for the week. Breakfast and lunch pretty much work themselves out, so I don't really write out menus for them. My daily post doesn't coincide with what I'm actually making each day because I'm a week or so ahead of myself. What I'm making today will be posted around the 17th or 18th of August, and what I'm posting today, I made last week.

Here is a sneak peek of the recipes that will be posted next week:

  • My Favorite Egg Breakfast

  • Pasta Salad

  • Fresh Lemon/Limenade

  • Blueberry Pancakes with Blackberry Syrup

  • Roasted Garlic Quesadillas

  • Teriyaki Chicken with Zucchini and Noodles


Last week I was writing out my menu and shopping list for this week and Sean came and looked over my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin? Making plans for next weeks pictures?"

Guilty as charged, lol.

No comments: